ANSWER: Former entertainers who legally worked in Japan may be allowed to return provided they can show present sufficient proof of departure and arrival dates stamped on passport, Japan immigration record, work contracts, used visa, curriculum vitae, and relevant documents and after duly satisfying the skills and work experience requirements of the position applied for.